Quartz Shower Tray: Innovation At Its Best
Showers are a necessary part of most restrooms. Your shower is not just a large part of the functioning of your bathroom, but it’s also an important visual element that can help define the style and aesthetics of your space, whether it’s an enclosed shower, a tub/shower combination, or a wet room.
Quartz is an artificial material made up of 93 percent natural quartz and 7% resin and pigment. Because it is a man-made product, it may be organised to resemble natural stones such as granite or marble, allowing interior designers and homeowners to personalise the design. Quartz is a modern material that will endure a lifetime in your bathroom. However, there are a few things to consider before opting for a quartz shower tray. The benefits of quartz shower trays are listed below.
Enormous benefits of quartz shower trays:
- Versatility: One of the best features of quartz shower trays is that they can be made to seem like other materials while yet retaining the benefits of quartz. Quartz is available in a variety of designs, finishes, and colours. Quartz comes in a variety of colours, ranging from basic white to crimson, and can resemble marble, leather, or gravel. Veining can be fine or obvious, but it can also be completely devoid of veining. It is entirely up to you to select from a variety of possibilities.
- Durability: The non-porous surface of quartz trays prevents bacteria and germs from settling. Quartz is resistant to chipping and breaking. It will definitely last fo0r a long time if maintained properly.
- Maintenance-free: Quartz trays are simple to keep clean and maintain. It can be easily cleaned just with the help of water and normal soap. For extensive cleaning, you can use glass cleaner occasionally.
- Design in the present day: Shower trays made of quartz stone may offer your bathroom a very sleek and minimalist look. It says for itself that it is employed by designers for luxury bathrooms.. The quartz shower tray will make you feel like you’re in a five-star hotel bathroom. Shower trays made of quartz give your bathroom a sleek, modern appearance. It’s a material that leading commercial hotel designers employ to give their establishments a five-star look. Today, you may have that luxury right in your own house!
- Consistency: When it comes to longevity, thickness, colour, texture, and level of upkeep, quartz trays are the most constant. Unlike other materials, such as tiles, which vary in quality and durability, they will not alter over time.
Quantra Quartz has a glass-like smoothness, a modern aesthetic, and a wide spectrum of colours, all of which give it a sumptuous appearance. It’s also available in a variety of colours to choose from. Quartz has a clean and minimalist appearance since it does not have grout lines, which might detract from the appearance of your shower walls. In contrast to tiles, trays can be very large, reducing the number of seams. Whether you have framed or frameless shower doors, the quartz shower trays look amazing.
These were some of the amazing benefits of quartz shower trays. You can buy quartz shower tray to give your bathroom a classy appearance.